The program cost per student per year for The Taylor Academy is C$15,000.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
All students receive substantial scholarships which reduce their program cost. Students who require additional assistance must submit a financial aid application (sent over the course of the summer).
Upon acceptance, every new student is required to pay a $300 non-refundable deposit to secure their spot for the coming September. The remaining tuition is outlined in a contract sent in the summer, and is payable by one of three methods:
- One payment, due at the beginning of the first semester (September)
- Two payments, due at the beginning of each semester (September and January)
- Eight payments, due on the first of the month (September to April)
- All new applicants are required to submit a non-refundable application fee of $150.00 with their application form (or $200.00 for late applications).
- All returning students are required to submit a non-refundable application fee of $150 with their jury application form.
- All students are charged a library fee of $100 per year in addition to tuition fees.
- Some elective course options may be subject to an additional activity fee.
Further questions regarding financial aid, tuition and scholarship funding may be directed to:
Geoffrey Conquer (he/him)
Manager, The Phil and Eli Taylor Performance Academy for Young Artists
Phone: 416.408.2824 x336
Email: [email protected]