Curated Events and Enriching Experiences
Enjoy exclusive access to the music you love
The Conservatory Circle is an exclusive donor group which introduces its members to some of today’s most celebrated performers and those at the forefront of the music scene through a series of carefully curated events. The Conservatory Circle offers insight into musicianship and the thinking behind the playing. It explores all genres of music and is sure to deepen your appreciation and enjoyment in meaningful ways.
As a member of The Conservatory Circle, you will experience all of this while socializing with friends and fellow visionary patrons committed to The Royal Conservatory’s mission.
Your membership supports The Royal Conservatory’s wide range of impactful programs
Your membership in The Conservatory Circle helps us to deliver the Conservatory’s renowned method of music study to millions, develop the great artists of tomorrow at The Glenn Gould School and Taylor Academy, present today’s leading artists in magnificent Koerner Hall, and provide transformative arts-based programs in communities across the country.
For more information, please contact Amy Hopkins at [email protected] or 416.408.2824 x446.
Download The Conservatory Circle Brochure
Become a member today
In recognition of your gift through The Conservatory Circle, you are invited to enjoy the following core membership benefits:
- Invitations to a minimum of four exclusive events that feature cocktail receptions followed by inspiring talks and performances by today’s leading talents
- Invitation to The Royal Conservatory’s annual Concert Season Launch Announcement
- Access to The Royal Conservatory concert tickets before they go on sale to the public
- Two complimentary tickets to The Glenn Gould School Spring Opera
- Two complimentary tickets to a Royal Conservatory Orchestra concert
- Two complimentary tickets to the dessert reception and performance portion of the “Royal Occasion” event in Koerner Hall
- Invitations to select master classes
- A 10% discount on group classes and music appreciation courses
- Acknowledgement in donor listings, including Koerner Hall concert programs
- A charitable tax receipt for the maximum allowable amount according to CRA guidelines