We are committed to bringing you inspiring live music and events, in a way that is safe and responsible.
The Royal Conservatory of Music is following all Health Canada, Public Health Ontario, and Toronto Public Health guidelines, and implementing all recommendations to protect the health of our audiences, students, artists, faculty, staff, and community members.
We are adhering to current government regulated capacity limits for indoor events. Therefore, we cannot host audiences in our concert venues at this time. Please explore the many online concert presentations we are offering in the coming weeks.
Although the TELUS Centre, including Koerner Hall and our other concert venues, are closed to the public at this time, we have clear procedures in place for anyone entering the building:
- Physical Distancing everywhere in the building and concert halls
- Mandatory masks everywhere in the building, including during concerts
- Mandatory temperature checks for everyone before entering the building
- A Waiver and a Health Questionnaire must be completed by all visitors before entering the building
For concert tickets:
- Tickets to online concerts may be purchased via our website.
- The box office has plexiglass barriers
- For Royal Conservatory events in our concert halls, tickets are now purchased by section, rather than for specific seats, to enable safe physical distancing and movement to enter and exit the concert halls.
- Tickets are not currently being sent by mail, to reduce the number of touchpoints.
- All ticket holders receive a "What to Expect" email with more details, before each concert you attend.
Updated information about in-venue concert procedures will be available here, once the government allows audiences back into concert halls.
Staff are trained to support you, ensure your safety, and help you navigate the new procedures.
For updates and information about concerts and events presented in our venues by other organizations, please contact those organizations directly.
Please check Toronto Public Health website for most current information: https://www.toronto.ca/community-people/health-wellness-care/diseases-medications-vaccines/coronavirus/
Planning and adjustments around COVID-19 are changing rapidly. We ask you to please check back with us regularly. We will be updating this page with new information as it becomes available.
Please feel welcome to contact our wonderful Ticketing Services team members by visiting RCM Tickets with any questions you may have. We are happy to help.